• call/cc is an abbreviation for call-with-current-continuation
• call/cc is a procedure that takes one argument; the argument is a
• this receiver is a procedure that takes one argument; that argument
(in this case) is a continuation.
Copyright By cscodehelp代写 加微信 cscodehelp
• A continuation is a procedure (that takes one argument); that continuation embodies the execution context of the application of call/cc. The continuation is an escape procedure.
• The application (call/cc receiver) has the same effect as (receiver continuation), where the continuation is
– an escape procedure that embodies the execution context of the entire call/cc expression.
程序代写 CS代考 加微信: cscodehelp QQ: 2235208643 Email: email@example.com